Get Stomach Pain Relief
If you live with constant stomach pains or gastrointestinal issues and wish you could finally get some lasting stomach pain relief without relying on numerous drugs, perhaps it’s time you considered visiting your local chiropractor and wellness practice.
Can a chiropractor help with stomach problems?
We know you’re thinking it, so let’s discuss some of the chiropractic benefits to your digestive system to reveal something you may not have even known before: Yes, a chiropractor can help you with your digestive issues!
Stop Living With Severe Stomach Pain
Dealing with severe stomach pain is not a joke. It can debilitate your energy, deplete you of nutrients, keep you homebound and impede your life, from work to play.
Here are some common gastrointestinal symptoms and health issues that chiropractors deal with when treating clients:
- General Abdominal Pain
- Crohn’s Disease
While Crohn’s Disease, an inflammatory bowel disease, is more serious than general gas or constipation, any digestive issue can impact a person’s life and prevent him or her from being able to live their best life.
But the question really is, “How would a chiropractor impact the course of such digestive problems?”
Chiropractic Benefits for Your Digestive System
If you’re a frequent flier at the “GI doc,” you already know that stress, infections and certain foods are evil culprits for stomach problems. However, you probably have never considered how your lower back and spinal alignment are affecting your digestion. The reality is your digestive system and nervous system are connected. This means, of course, all our nerves in our spine could certainly impact our digestion.
Consider these factors that are probably rather new to you!
- Your Spine “Speaks” to Your Stomach: The thoracic and lumbar areas of your spine are responsible for how fast or how slow your body breaks down and digests your food. This means if you’ve got any issues with the nerves in your spine, expect it to affect your digestion as well.
- Lower Back Issues & Stomach Issues= Hand in Hand: Studies show that people with stomach issues tend to have lower back issues as well. A misalignment in your spine, otherwise known as “subluxation,” can be present in that pesky lower back of yours! Any issues in your lower back can prevent signals going from your organs to your brain!
- Subluxation: The Destroyer of Nutrients & Vitamins: If you’re dealing with subluxation, you may have issues absorbing vitamins and vital nutrients from your foods. In fact, some studies show that subluxation are linked to Crohn’s Disease.
It can’t hurt to consider the amazing possibilities of chiropractic care for your stomach maladies. In some cases, it can reduce your need for medications and prevent those irritating side effects.
- A chiropractor can guide and correct these subluxations in your spine through manipulation. What this means is your chiropractor will guide your spinal vertebrae into the correct places by hand or other special advanced chiropractic tools
- By doing so, your nervous system will be firing on all cylinders easing not only your digestive troubles, but other pains as well.
The reality is you’ve tried plenty of methods and ways to ease your pain but still, you’re struggling to get those debilitating digestive problems to rest. Call your local chiropractor and wellness practice to consult with him or her today and how chiropractic care can help ease your digestive nightmares.