Advanced Wellness and our acupuncturist team, treat each patient with the latest treatments and the utmost of care. Whether you’re looking for acupuncture for migraines, fertility, back pain or other health concerns, our acupuncturist is up to date on all the research and treatments to provide you with a healthy mind and body!
The Art of Acupuncture: Acupuncture for Back Pain, Anxiety and Other Health Issues
Acupuncture involves the application of extremely fine needles into one or more of the 2,000 acupuncture points on the human body. These points are said to link twelve main and eight secondary pathways. These channels, or pathways, are called “meridians.” The meridians are believed to conduct energy between the body’s skin and internal organs.
Acupuncture is a known way to help relieve pain and ease health issues in a homeopathic and natural way, improving your body’s overall health.
Our acupuncturist can use acupuncture for weight loss and so many health concerns such as:
- Neurological Disorders – Post-stroke recovery, Bell’s Palsy & Trigeminal Neuralgia, movement disorders
- Chronic and acute pain
- Upper Respiratory Disorders – Asthma, allergies, bronchitis, sinusitis, sore throat, laryngitis, colds and flu
- Digestive Disorders – Irritable bowel, colitis, constipation, diarrhea, gastritis, heartburn, food allergies, ulcers
- Urinary and Reproductive Disorders – Cystitis, menstrual cramps, irregular or heavy periods, infertility, menopausal symptoms
- Immune Function – Recurrent infections, supportive treatment for cancer and AIDS patients
- Addictions – Addictions to nicotine, alcohol and drugs
- Eye and Ear Disorders – Tinnitus, Meniere’s disease
- Depression, Anxiety & Insomnia
Acupuncture for Migraines: Individualized Professional Care for Your Wellness
Our patients come to us for our unique team approach and “whole body” outlook. If you’re seeking the best acupuncture, NJ can offer, look no further. Each patient is viewed from head to toe by all of the members on the Advanced Wellness team to help you reach optimal health. It doesn’t matter if you came to us for acupuncture for weight loss or for treating depression or anxiety: each patient gets high-level care with the best treatments out there today.
If you have questions or are ready to start feeling great now, call us at 732-431-2155 or visit to begin your acupuncture care.