Here are some suggestions:
1. Eliminate all inflammatory Fats such as Trans Fats. The fats increase inflammation.
2. Eliminate all refined foods. White sugar and White flour. These foods cause inflammation.
3. Make sure you are getting enough antioxidants. Simple way to remember…ACES
These are the most potent antioxidants.
4. Make sure you are consuming at least 1000mg of a good Fish Oil. The best company is Nordic Naturals. They make great gummy fish and worms that my kids love. They also come in liquid form. There is tons of research on the anti-inflammatory effects of these foods. You can eat fish too. Cod, Halibut and Salmon are best.
5. Raw nuts and seeds are healthy fats and reduce inflammation. Almonds, Flaxseed, Hazelnuts and Walnuts are good.
6. Fruits and Vegetables have high levels of antioxidants which help minimize antioxidants.
7. Drink Green Tea. Green tea has high levels of antioxidants and also helps stimulate your metabolism.
Please share this info with your friends and family.
We are now offering ALCAT testing. This test will help find foods that your body is having difficulty metabolizing thus causing an inflammatory response. This can be the reason for plateaus in weight loss, joint pain, headaches and many other symptoms.
Call our office at 732-984-9597 or email us to learn more.