Can a Chiropractor Relieve Your Headache?

migraine-headachesChances are you have suffered from a headache recently. In fact, 9 out of 10 Americans suffer from headaches of varying degree with symptoms including aching, throbbing, nausea, dizziness and sensitivity to light, noise and/or odor. Headaches can be caused by a number of reasons, including genetics, (history of migraines in the family), stress (work or life causing tension), environmental (allergies, food sensitivity, seasonal changes) or behavioral (blood sugar issues, sleeping disorders and depression).

Primary headaches, such tension, migraines or cluster headaches, affect about 95% of headache sufferers. The remaining 5% are often caused by physical problems and these headaches can serve as a warning sign of a potentially dangerous condition. To determine whether or a not a headache is dangerous, it is important to pay attention to a rapid onset of pain, if the headache is more intense than usual or different than headaches previously suffered. Other symptoms that could occur and should be used as warning signs that something may be seriously wrong include memory lapses, rapid onset of dizziness, blinding sharp pain or trouble with balance. Individuals experiencing these types of headaches should contact a medical professional immediately.

For headaches that are not severe, such as primary headaches, spinal manipulative therapy conducted by a doctor of chiropractic is an effective option for pain relief. Continuous chiropractic treatment for headaches can result in long-lasting relief from tension headaches, without the need for prescribed medication. A chiropractor can also perform posture-correcting exercises, education about job modifications and physical adjustments to provide continuing relief from the tension causing headaches.

If you, a friend or family member has been suffering from headaches, call us today at 732-431-2155  to schedule an appointment or to learn more about how chiropractic care can help to relieve headache pain.

Take your life back

Schedule an Appointment

Let’s schedule an initial consult to get an understanding of your goals and what problems you’ve been having.

Work with your doctor & create a plan

After assessing your condition, our doctors and clinicians will work together to develop a comprehensive wellness plan to set you up for success.

Take back your

We will help you put your personalized plan in action to get you back to feeling great and living life to the fullest.

Schedule an Appointment

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Free Benefits Check

Our staff will work with you to help reduce the stress of working with insurance companies. We accept many insurance providers to make sure as much of the cost as possible doesn’t come out of your pocket!

In the event we don’t accept your insurance we will make every effort to work with you financially to get the treatment you need.

Give us a call at 732-431-2155 or complete the form below and we will contact you.

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.


Play Video

Advanced Wellness taught me – without judging – what I needed to do to get healthy. – Chris C.

Play Video

I lost 56 pounds in three months. – Nicole D.

Play Video

I found a one-stop location to turn my health around. -Brossa

Why choose Advanced Wellness?

We're convenient.

With all the services we offer under one roof, there’s no need to drive around town to get to your appointments. At Advanced Wellness we’re a one-stop shop with one focus: getting you back to your best health.

We're comprehensive.

Our goal isn’t just to treat your symptoms. Our team works together to find the root cause of your problem so we can correct it. Every morning, our team discusses every patient that will walk through our doors that day — giving you access to several expert clinicians on your personal wellness team.

We're cutting-edge.

Advanced is in our name for a reason. We pride ourselves on offering proven, effective and high tech diagnostic techniques and procedures to get you out of pain so you can get back to life.

A book on diet, nutrition, exercise, and
health mindset by Dr. Joe Cilea.
Contact Us

Tel: 732-431-2155
17 N Main St.
Marlboro, NJ 07746
Fax: 732-431-2889


Tel: 732-780-1111
3338 U.S. Route 9 South,
Freehold, NJ 07728
Barclay Shopping Center
Fax: 732-798-9173 

Advanced Wellness provides services for patients from Monmouth County, Ocean County and Middlesex County, New Jersey including Marlboro, Manalapan, Englishtown, Morganville, Freehold, Colts Neck, Matawan, Howell, Old Bridge, Jackson, Sayreville, Perth Amboy, South Amboy and Parlin, NJ… and more!

Copyright 2020. All Rights Reserved.

Scroll to Top