If you are one of the nearly 300 million people are the world who suffer from asthma and are desperate for asthma relief, you’ll be happy to know that acupuncture is an effective and completely natural asthma treatment designed to get you feeling better for the long-term!
Here are the benefits of acupuncture:
– Has zero side effects
– Is completely natural
– Will provide you with relief of your asthma symptoms.
If you are looking for natural remedies for asthma and want long-term relief, acupuncture might be exactly what you’re looking for.
Natural Remedies For Asthma: Acupuncture
How does acupuncture therapy work to relieve your asthma symptoms?
Asthma is a chronic disease of the lungs that inflames and narrows the airways, causing wheezing, coughing, chest tightness and shortness of breath. Acupuncture is a holistic treatment that can:
- Reduce inflammation in the lungs
- Balance the other major organs contributing to asthma symptoms
- Strengthen your immune system
- Help patients achieve long term symptom management
- Increase lung and diaphragm strength
Asthma symptoms are most often caused by the body’s response to pathogens found within the environment. By balancing and strengthening the immune system, acupuncture can alleviate these symptoms, improving pulmonary function and lessening the severity of asthma attacks.
Acupuncture Therapy: Start Today
Now that you know how acupuncture therapy benefits you, here is how it works for most patients – although every patient has his or her own unique case.
- Most acupuncture treatments for asthma include needling points on the lung, stomach, kidney and/or bladder. Depending on the patient, any combination or alteration of these needling points can be used.
- These treatments will typically begin with a regular course of treatment and then maintain 1-2 treatments per month.
Are you ready to feel some relief of your asthma symptoms? Call us today at 732-431-2155 to learn more about how acupuncture can provide relief.